I loved how simply the acronyms were broken down in the author’s witty way. This is a great guide to help my entire team to be on the same page with online marketing, especially with the people who are less experienced in the field. Thank you for making this so fun, easy and to the point! I highly recommend it.
Head of Growth, CHOOOSE
This is a easy to follow guide on all the important marketing terms.. It was very helpful in better understanding the language of online marketing.
Going to give it to all the new hires we have in marketing. Really helpful and useful to be use in my work. Glad i found the right book as i was struggled teaching newbie in my company now as they not really understand the term well.michelle.j.smithson
This was a super helpful guide for marketing newbies. It makes it very easy to understand these important terms. The ‘how to use it at a party’ info is hilarious as well.Mohd Khalif
This is a straight-to-the-point marketing guide, that really nails it for founders/entrepreneurs/start-up people who don’t have a marketing background, but they want to sound smarter than that.Davida Ginter, author
Want to learn WTF more marketing acronyms mean?
Get the book!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- Average Order Value (AOV)
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Cost Per Lead (CPL)
- Cost Per Mille (CPM)
- Call To Action (CTA)
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Google Analytics (GA)
- Gross Merchandise Value (GMV)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- LifeTime Value (LTV)
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Month on Month (MoM)
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- Social Media (SoMe)
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Urchin Tracking Module (UTM)
- Word of Mouth (WOM)